RM1360: an exclusive cruising sailboat with very demanding specifications :
- Maximum performance in all conditions,
- Comfort and well-being, exceptional brightness, stability of the hull,
- Ergonomics and functionality in all positions on the bridge,
- Material and building environmentally friendly.
Result of an intensive collaboration between the architect Marc Lombard and the RM shipyard, RM1360 is in line with the RM1260 elected "European Yacht of the Year 2013”
|Overall length||13.60 m|
|Water length||12.82 m|
|Maximum beam||4.50 m|
|Air draught||20.51 m|
|Draught monoquille (bi-saffron)||2.45 m|
|Bilge keel draft (mono-safran)||1.95 m|
|Weight of ballast (mono-safran)||2950 kg|
|Weight of ballast (bi-saffron)||2x1500 kg|
|Light weight||9.4 T|
|Fuel tank||300 L|
|Fresh water tank||400/600 L env|
|Surface GV||53 m²|
|diesel engine (transmission Sail Drive)||75 CV|
The RM 1360 reveals at first glance very attractives lines; this style has been designed in the service of perfect ergonomics for safe and easy maneuvering.
An immense space, light everywhere thanks to a 180° visibility, a well-being atmosphere and contemporary design: all assets which reflects "the art of living" according to RM 1360.
Designed for speed and long distance, the RM 1360 provides a powerful sail plan associated with a cutter rig with staysail: the "ultimate" fast cruising.
1- Twin keels / one rudder to reduce the draft and lay the boat easily.
2- On keel / two rudders for maximum performance
The hull of RM 1360 draws the best racing yachts off:
- Plywood epoxy for rigidity, performance and environmental friendliness.
- Steel structure in funds for holding keels and recovery efforts of the mast.
- Partitions laminatd directly on the hull for lightness and rigidity.