For over 20 years at RM, we imagined the original ships, efficient, more elegant.
In this spirit, we asked our architect Marc Lombard, in cooperation with our research, to achieve a "jewel" of 40 feet for experienced users who wish to sail on a sailboat cruise very powerful, elegant, and easy to master.
The specification that was drafted at the launch of the project was clear: to achieve one of the top 40 feet of the European market, offering a high-performance sailing, design a stylish and functional design, draw a boat race, great design attractive that differs from other, optimizing all the technical characteristics of the boat, said the environmental dimension of method of construction in PA.
The all-new 1260 RM surely respond to this challenge: the numbers speak, and the drawings are superb.
|Hull length||11.99 m|
|Water Length||11,68 m|
|Overall Beam||4,35 m|
|Bilge keel draft||1,95 m|
|Draught monoquille (bi-saffron)||2,25 m|
|Main sail||49 m2|
|Fresh water tank||400 L|
|Fuel Tank||130 L|
|Roof head clearance||2 m|
|Berths||7 / 9|
|CE Navigation class||A|
Safe and easy maneuvering with advanced ergonomic research. Plenty of space with comfort and safety: width of side-decks, folding chain-plates.
A commitment to style and aesthetic: taut lines, non-slip anti-glare paint, shield that surrounds the hull.
|The choice between tiller or double helm.|
As soon as you enter the 1260, you will see an astoundingly different boat:
- A very easy descent, good communication between the cockpit and the cabin.
- Volume and functionality: lots of cupboards, sail locker, and lots of cubbyholes.
- Modern contemporary pure lines, warm colours: shades of white, beige and chocolate.
At first glance, the 1260 will seduce you: modern lines, well balanced esthetically, a very nice yacht.
Bi quille - mono safran
pour limiter le tirant d'eau et conserver des performances élevées (tout en profitant d'un bateau qui se pose à marée basse ou sur un quai).
Mono quille - bi safran
pour disposer de performances maximales (associé ou non avec un mât carbone).
- Elegant, well balanced rigging.
- Performance with a perfect ratio of weight to sail surface.
- Security with a perfect balance under sail cutter rig with stay-sail.
Note that the 1260 can be furnished with a carbon mast to make the most of this exceptional yacht.
Strength and performance:
To achieve these objectives, we have developed and improved our original technology and performance since 1989.
- Galvanized steel structure in the holds
- Bulkheads laminated directly to the hull while in the mold without straining, giving lightness and strength.
A light rigid shell giving amazing performance, in the most environmentally friendly manner.